Wednesday 26 November 2014

CREATING THE TRAILER: FINISHING MY FILMING

Over the next few weeks, I began filming the smaller things I needed, such as my cousins running around the garden, shots of people scribbling things on paper as if they were possessed, two boys smoking etc.

I also went up to London for the day to see if I could get any good footage and luckily I managed to get a good shot of a train going past me really quickly which I'm going to somehow edit into my trailer. My boyfriend suggested we go on the London Eye at night so I could get some good footage of London at night with all the lights and cars driving around and from my perspective, it looked incredible but the camera struggled to pick up all of the details I wanted so unfortunately I may not be able to use this footage, but i'm going to try and edit the tone and levels on the clip to see if I can make it look more vibrant and busy.

However, I have realised that I may be lacking footage and may need to work out more shots to film as a lot of the shots that I wanted to take are now not possible due to actors dropping out, not having the facilities to film it or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment