Wednesday 26 November 2014

CREATING THE TRAILER: DAY 02 OF FILMING.

Today I took Lily Silvester to the Grand Avenue and had her film as I drove down the road. She was videoing out the window and through the window. I got some really good footage of trees going past really quickly which made it look like someone was rushing to get away from something. This took roughly an hour in terms of health and safety, I kept to the 30mph speed limit and made sure Lily and I both had our seat belts on.

I also came up with a shot idea whilst I was walking down the stairs at school. I decided to turn on my video camera, press record, have the camera placed at my hip and video myself walking down the stairs and out the school entrance doors at the end of the school day. There were people running around, standing waiting for the bus, talking etc so it looked very busy and manic. The shot came out surprisingly well and when it comes to the editing process I am going to speed the shot up so it looks like everything is being fast forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment