Wednesday 26 November 2014

CREATING THE TRAILER: DAY 01 OF FILMING

Day 01 of filming included me going to someones house and recording Carli Green as 'The Devil'. I made him sit on a chair with a cardboard box on his head. I decided not to cut eye holes to make him seem more mysterious and I also decided that I wasn't going to reveal his identity at the end. I recorded him for roughly four minutes with him talking but I will mute the footage, so that any talking he did throughout the filming won't be heard behind the voice over. I also recorded the voice over which I continued to edit to make the voice appear lower in pitch and distorted. I felt that if 'The Devil's identity was being protected, why shouldn't his voice?

Here are a screen grab of the filming I did on that day. This will help make it clearer how I wanted 'The Devil' to look.


No comments:

Post a Comment