Monday 13 October 2014

PLANNING: The Devil's Script

The date today is October 10th 2016. I can sense that you’re wondering who I am and why I am talking to you. All will be explained. I would tell you not to panic… but there’s no point. You should definitely start panicking. 
(Cut to production company logo) 
In case you haven’t already noticed, many people have gone missing…2.18 billion to be exact. Some of these people may be your family, your friends, your colleagues, your enemies.. But that doesn’t matter anymore. I’m all that matters for the next two weeks. I’m all you’ll think about.
I have been sent here to carry out a very special job, along with several others of my kind. You are all here for a reason and that reason is that you have disobeyed the Lord himself. Whether that be you are an infidel, a sinner or both, you have disobeyed the word of God and for that you shall be punished. 
I have one task and one task only. To extinguish all of mankind who have been left on this earth, to make room for the most pure and holy of Christians. How I do that is my choosing and this is how it's going to go. You will kill yourselves and each other.. or I will kill you. Don't try and run, there's no point in hiding. Every man, woman, child and animal on this earth will die. I will use any means necessary to complete my task. Agares will cause the worst earthquakes known to man, Aka Manah will prevent you from saving others lives, Asag will cause horrific sickness and the Pontianak will brutally murder every last man on this planet. 
The Rapture is here. Occide, et ipsi inter se prius I interficiam te.

No comments:

Post a Comment