Wednesday 22 October 2014

PLANNING: Costume

For my characters costumes, I am going to dress/tell most people in normal, every day clothing. I want them to look as if they're as casual as possible because otherwise it won't be true to life. Here are some popular examples of what is supposedly in fashion for men and women today:









I don't want my characters to look overdressed though, I want to make sure they look comfortable in what they're wearing and make sure they're wearing something they'd normally wear in every day life.


For my Devil, I am going to make him wear a plain coloured t-shirt with a brown paper bag over his head. I wont need to decide what trousers or shoes he'll be wearing because these wont be in the shot at all. The reason I've decided to make him wear the paper bag is to hide his identity and by doing this it means the audience wont be aware throughout the film who the Devil actually is until the end when he is revealed. This costume will be similar to the antagonist in The Human Centipede 2 trailer as seen here:






No comments:

Post a Comment