Wednesday 24 September 2014

PLANNING: Initial Planning Ideas

https://www.examtime.com/en-GB/p/1335720

These are my initial ideas for my film trailer. In all honesty, right now I have no idea what I want to do so these are very rough. I'm trying to think of an original idea which will include all the components of what I feel to be a good horror film trailer e.g. not giving too much away, no plot spoilers, not including all the jump scares but at the same time, scaring the audience to a point where they want to watch the film because they know it's going to be very scary. I'm swaying towards the idea of doing a religion-based horror film, preferably based around the Rapture or Christian Extremists but this might be quite hard to do. If I manage to pull it off, I feel it would be quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment